5/10/2009

Mother's day...

Dear T,
Today, we are thinking about you and about the sacrifices you made. Words can't even do justice the joy I feel every day from having Allie as my daughter . We will be eternally grateful for the gift that you have given to us.

We want you to know that we continue to pray for you and we think about you often. We feel a permanent bond to you even though we've only met twice. You will always be a part of our family. You will always be remembered. You will always be Allie's birthmom.

I want you to know that Cory and I will be there for Allie in good times and in bad. We were there for her when she took her first steps and we'll be there for the steps she takes as she walks down the isle at her wedding and all the way, you will be with us.

Happy Mother's day to the mother who made the ultimate sacrifice when Allie was born. Because I can't hug you myself, we pray that you can feel God's arms wrapped around you in the warmest embrace letting you know Allie is loved and cared for.

Happy Mother's day!

Sincerely,
Cory & Nikki

0 comments: