1/31/2012

No time...

It seems like I can never find enough time for my blog...between doctor's appointments for Charu, the flu (Allie's had it twice since we've been home, Cory had it once, and it was Charu's turn this past weekend), strep (Cory), social worker visits, stool samples, tests, x-rays, blood work and more blood work for Charu, and to top it off it's Cory's busiest time of the year up until now!  Hopefully I will get back on track soon and I can begin blogging...until then I hope you enjoy picture updates!!!






3 comments:

No Greater Love said...

These are beautiful! I love them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! The two girls together are amazing!
Love, Aunt Joann

Sarah said...

Oh my! Such sweet girls. So sorry that you've all been sick. When we adopted Lily, our whole family seemed to be sick for the entire winter. Praying this is NOT the case for you.