14 things we LOVE about you!
1. The way you LOVE up your babies! You are always either rocking, kissing, feeding, bathing, burping, or changing one of your many babies!
2. The way you walk up to us and randomly give us a quick kiss, say "uve you!" and continue on your way numerous times a day.
3. The way you LOVE music. You love to listen to and dance to music as much as possible. You also love to sing "Itsy Bitsy," "Wheels on the Bus," "Patty Cake," and the "ABC's" to us and to your babies!
4. The way you LOVE to talk! You talk to pretty much anyone. In the grocery store this past weekend, you greeted EVERYONE you saw saying "hello" then waving and saying "goodbye!"
5. The way you LOVE to cuddle at night. You beg us to "cuddle mommy/daddy!"
6. The way you LOVE to give hugs to pretty much any other child you see.
7. The way you LOVE to play dress up and the way you can even get daddy to play dress up with you!!!
8. The way you LOVE to help mommy bake and help daddy with the laundry! You even practice folding clothes by going in (when we aren't paying attention) and emptying your dresser drawer and then folding each piece of clothing. When you're done, you're so proud of yourself!
I hope you still LOVE these things in a few years.
9. The way you LOVE to read books. We must have hundreds of books and you are always wanting us to read more books to you. You even have your all time favorites that we can ask you where they are and you'll go get that certain book!
10. The way you LOVE to talk on the phone. You always look like such a big girl chatting with whoever it is on the phone.
11. The way you come into mommy's room on Saturday and Sunday mornings and exclaim, "Good morning mommy! Wake up mommy!" Until I crawl out of bed and kiss you to pieces and LOVE you up.
12. We LOVE that little gut laugh that you have!!! It truly is priceless!
13. We LOVE the way that your language is exploding. Over night, it seems, you have become less of a toddler and more of a little lady. You've started to speak in sentences, can count to 10, know some colors, shapes, and LOVE anything to do with animals.
14. Most of all, we LOVE Allie because we couldn't picture our life without this precious little miracle God placed in our lives!!!