10/28/2008

Prayer Request

It's aways amazed be the power that music has. A song can make you laugh or it can bring you to tears. I stumbled across this video tonight and I couldn't help but post it. This video touches me because one of my best friends is currently in the process of adopting from China. Jen & her husband have been in the process since the summer of 2005! If any of you are aware of the process of international adoption...especially Chinese adoption...you know that this is a very difficult path to travel! Jen & Jason are now down to the last few weeks/months of waiting. Hopefully, they will receive their referral within the next few weeks. If any of you have an extra prayer tonight, please say one for Jen & Jason. They have been through more pain than I could ever imagine and they are going to be AMAZING parents! We can lift them up and give them strength through our prayers! Thank you everyone...I know that it will help them get through the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SOOOO happy to have your blog back....I missed reading it. You are a wonderful writer Nikki. This video is amazing.....amazing

Kylie said...

Nikki,
I just wanted to let you know how much of an inspiration you are to those of dealing with infertility. Unless you've experienced the hurt and sorry firsthand you just really don't know what it's like. But hearing stories like yours makes it all worth it. I hope one day the Lord blesses us just as he has you. Thanks for sharing your story!
~ Kylie Rochel