2/16/2012

Mud Play Dough!

Last week we made mud play dough and the girls have had so much fun playing with it!  I found some creepy bugs, little shovels, and some mini pails at the dollar store and they've been having a blast playing in the "mud" ever since.  I haven't taken pictures of them playing with it, but here are some pictures of them making the dough and the recipe is linked at the bottom if you are interested!

A girl just has to LOVE Pinterest!!!











(Bad picture, but you get the point)


This recipe makes a LOT of dough and the dough stays SO moist!  We are going to make a batch for Allie to take with her to preschool next week, she's so excited!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Very fun! I'm definitely going to try this one.

No Greater Love said...

So fun!!! And yes, a girl does just have to love Pinterest. :) I made all my Valentine's Day stuff from off of their. One guy we know calls it, "The girl's facebook." ;)

No Greater Love said...

from off of there...not their. It's only 6:19 here, so....I'm not fully awake yet.

Tammy said...

Just want to say, your girls are two of the most adorable I've ever seen.
I'm also going to try this play dough recipe - thanks!