2/23/2009

Amazing

"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."

Although Cory and I adopted last year, we hadn't actually watched an adoption unfold in front of our eyes before (other than our own). Today was the day that Jen and Jason met their precious little Addison. I kept checking their website throughout the morning until there was an update. When I finally saw the pictures of Jen, Jason, and Addison...I melted. It was truly amazing to see the emotions in the pictures and to see how perfect they are for each other. It's as though this little being was created for Jen and Jason's family. Addison is incredibly precious and looks as though she's always been a part of their family. I feel blessed to have been able to witness another family formed through adoption. Isn't adoption beautiful?!?!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I have been checking Addison's page since you first mentioned her on your blog. Their story is beautiful. Of course I have been crying with each new update this past week...they were all just made for each other. She is gorgeous! Send them my best!!